Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh hi there!

Not to make other blogger's outfits look dated or anything, but I did turn A LOT of heads on my jog today...


















I love how the different shades of pink complement each other : )

In actual running news, I did 3.2 and 3.5 miles yesterday and today respectively.  Still feel stretching and soreness in my right achilles. Ugh.  But I did average 10 min/ miles today and just under 10 min/ miles yesterday.  I am gearing up to set another new PR in the 5k next Saturday!!  At least that is the semi-stretch goal.  If I don't get a PR in the 5k then I immediately have another chance on Sunday in the 5 mile race.

What do you call 2 back to back races? Best Memorial Day weekend ever! 

Hey, don't judge a runner's somewhat sick idea of fun.

The plan for tomorrow is spinning and the plan for the day after is over a 6 mile jog.  Hopefully somewhere closer to 8 depending on the calf.  I have a half marathon to run in 5 weeks you know calf!

No comments:

Post a Comment